Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rocky Road-ish!!!

It's Rocky Road time (finally)!!!

Finally writing a new post. Life has been super crazy lately with graduate schools and tests and work. I barely had enough time to eat ice cream!

About 2 weeks ago, I bought 2 flavors, Rocky Road-ish and Dublin Mudslide. I decided to go with Rocky Road-ish because Rocky Road is a classic flavor. Ben and Jerry's Rocky Road-ish consists of Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream with a Toasted Marshmallow Swirl and Fudge Covered Almonds.




The toasted marshmallow ice cream is amazing. You definitely taste the toasted flavor. The toasted marshmallow swirl gives the flavor its "kick" and enhances the marshmallow flavor and makes it more intense. I really like the swirl because has a little bit of the marshmallow texture (airy and fluffy). There are a lot of almonds in it as well. But I do not think that they are full almonds. A lot of the almonds are small and don't have that almond look and shape to it. I think that there are just pieces of almonds, not whole almonds. But nevertheless, almonds are almonds regardless of what shape and size they are.



Overall, I like this flavor. Great mixture of flavors between the fudge, almonds, marshmallow swirl and marshmallow ice cream.

My next flavor is Dublin Mudslide. I hope to get a review of that flavor early next week.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. where can i find rockroad-ish in Brooklyn, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure. I looked on the website and I did even see it in the flavors section. Maybe they do not make it anymore??

      Delete