Saturday, May 19, 2012

Keep you guys up to date

The good news: I went food shopping today and picked up 2 new flavors which include Mud Pie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! 

The other good news: I am graduating from college tomorrow! I am still in shock that it is over and that I will not be returning to Quinnipiac next year in the fall. I will be continuing my studies at the University of Michigan for 3 years! Since I am graduating, I am taking a week off from work to just relax and...go to Vermont for a few days! I am not sure of the details of this Vermont adventure but we may be going to the Ben and Jerry's factory to take a tour! Anyways, I am excited for this adventure and extremely nervous about graduation because I don't want to mess up or trip on stage or something. But in less than 24 hours, I will be a college graduate. I still cannot believe that I am saying that. 

The not so good news: Because of graduation and these festivities, I probably will not be posting anything for a little while. Just giving you all a heads up. Hopefully I can give a summary after Memorial Day weekend with possibly another review. 

So that's it for now. I got to get some sleep so I am ready for tomorrow. Wish me luck and congrats to all of the graduates! We did it Class of 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment