Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dublin Mudslide!

Finally a new flavor and review! It is Dublin Mudslide!


Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide consists of Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl. There is a lot of stuff in this pint, along with a lot of different flavors.


I really taste the Coffee flavor the most in this pint. I think that flavor is more intense than the other flavors.  I have never tried Irish Cream Liqueur before so I don't know the taste of it very well (but after this flavor, I am going to have to buy some now). I do taste something that is not chocolate or coffee, and I believe it is the Irish Cream Liqueur. It goes well with the other flavors in the pint. I also really like the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. I can't really describe it but the cookies are not really in big chunks (see in the picture below). You can easily scrape the spoon in the pint and get a little bit of every flavor in one spoonful.


The next new flavor is Strawberry Shortcake Greek FroYo. I am hoping to have a review by the end of the week or early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment