Thursday, April 5, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake!

First off, I hope everyone had a great free cone day. Unfortunately I was not able to attend (I wish there was a Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shop closer to my school!!!).

This week, I tried and reviewed Ben and Jerry's new flavor Strawberry Shortcake Greek FroYo!


Ben and Jerry's Greek FroYo is Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt with Shortbread Pieces.



This is a simple flavor compared to Ben and Jerry's Ice Creams. The Strawberry Greek yogurt is not as sour as the blueberry Greek FroYo flavor I had a few weeks ago. There are pieces of strawberry in the Greek yogurt as well. The pieces of shortcake are small and mixed throughout the pint. I do wish there was more of these shortcake pieces in the pint. I am not sure if it is just my pint that doesn't have a lot of pieces of shortcake in it. The Strawberry Greek Yogurt is the prominent flavor in this pint.


One thing that I have been noticing about the Greek FroYo flavors is that they are very simple. They don't have a lot of crazy flavors or textures. But it is nice to be able to switch things up a bit from the crazy flavors of Ben and Jerry's ice creams. I wonder if Ben and Jerry's is going to make more Greek Yogurt flavors in the future.

So, now I don't have anymore Ben and Jerry's flavors in my freezer! I am going to have to make a trip next week to the supermarket and pick up a pint. There are 2 Ben and Jerry's Greek FroYo flavors left that I haven't tried yet. But I may go for a new ice cream flavor. Or a regular frozen yogurt flavor. I will see what the supermarket has when I go food shopping. 

That is it for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Easter and Happy Passover!

No comments:

Post a Comment