Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Peanut Butter World!

New flavor is Peanut Butter World!


Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter World consists of Milk Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Buttery Swirls and Chocolate Cookie Swirls.
Can you tell I bought the pint at Target?
My first thought of the flavor was that it tastes just like a Reese's peanut butter cup or Tagalongs (the Girl Scout Cookie). There are actually chucks of peanut butter in my spoonfuls. Because of this, the peanut butter is more overpowering than the chocolate flavors from the ice cream and cookie swirl. There are also different textures in the pint; the milk chocolate ice cream is creamy, the peanut butter is smooth and melts in your mouth, and the chocolate cookie swirl adds a little crunch to the flavor. All of these flavors are great and they make Peanut Butter World a very intense flavor of Ben and Jerry's.


My next review will be of...Cherry Garcia. But there is a catch...I will be away for the next week or so because I have my orientation for graduate school in Michigan. I am hoping to get a review in 2 weekends or so.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment