Monday, January 28, 2013

Surprise visit home = Delayed Chocolate Fudge Brownie Review!

 Well, the title says it all. I was going to post this review a few weeks ago but got side tracked when I went home for a few days because of a surprise extra-long break from school. So now I am finally back and here is the review.

I tried something different this time. I bought a smaller "pint" at Walmart since they were on sale and they had a flavor that I never tried before: Chocolate Fudge Brownie.



This pint is a single serving of Ben and Jerry's. It also comes with its own spoon!! It is very cute (small things are usually cute...am I right?) and it is perfect for just one serving of our favorite ice cream. Just a warning, these small pints are NOT for over-indulging!


Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie consists of Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies.

The chocolate ice cream is very rich and I felt like it had a fudge-like taste to it. After tasting the fudge brownie with the ice cream, I really could not tell the two textures apart but you can definitely taste the two different flavors. The brownie gave the pint more of an intense chocolate flavor even though I said earlier that the ice cream had a fudge-like flavor to it. I find this flavor to be very simple because there are not a lot of components to it. This flavor is definitely for the fudge/chocolate lover that just wants that rich, chocolaty flavor.

Thank is it! The next flavor will be Coffee Heath Bar Crunch!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment