Sunday, September 11, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake! Yummmmmm

So I think I am going to make new posts on Sundays from now on since I do not have a lot of time during the week. I will also start posting pictures as well =)

Let's cut to the chase: I went food shopping last week-ish and picked up this flavor. I love cheesecake and strawberries so I said "Why not?"


B&J's Strawberry Cheesecake consists of "Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberries & a Thick Graham Cracker Swirl". It is hard to see the graham crackers in it but you can definitely taste it. 


I find this flavor unique because this is perfect for when you don't have or don't want to make strawberry cheesecake (or run to the Cheesecake Factory for an overprice slice). It tastes exactly like strawberry cheesecake.

The ice cream is very smooth even with the strawberries and graham cracker swirl. The strawberries are very finely cut which is awesome if you don't like big chucks of fruit in your ice cream. The graham cracker swirl adds an extra sweetness to the flavor.

I rate this flavor a 9.5/10. It is a great flavor. I didn't give it a 10/10 because unlike my favorites (Phish Food or Bonnaroo Buzz), there wasn't anything very "out of the ordinary" of the flavor (in texture or flavor, contents in the ice cream, etc). But it is still a very good flavor and I would by it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment