Monday, October 24, 2011

S'mores!!!

So midterms are finally over (gotta love having 5 tests in 3 days). Being under all the stress from midterms, I had to eat a B&J flavor that contained A LOT of chocolate. So I tried and just finished Ben and Jerry's S'mores.

S'mores is Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks, Toasted Marshmellow and a Graham Cracker Swirl.
It has a lot in it and you can definately taste all of the ingredients in one spoonful.

In my pint there, was A LOT of graham cracker swirl (the big tan circle/oval thing in the middle of the pint). It wasn't really swirled into ice cream but it was good nevertheless. There wasn't a lot of marshmellow swirl in my pint though. Oohhh well. You can see the chocolate fudge chunks in the ice cream. There were a lot of them.


Overall, great flavor combinations and taste.
Next flavor is Clusterfluff.
I will try to get a review out faster this time.

1 comment: