Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Milk and Cookies!!!!

Finals week is over so I can write my review on Milk and Cookies!


Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies consists of Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chocolate (yes that is right, double chocolate) Chip Cookies.


This flavor has so much stuff in it. There is not a dull bite in this pint. Every bite consists of chocolate chips, cookie pieces and the cookie swirl. The vanilla acts as the "milk". I love the fact there is both chocolate chip and chocolate chocolate chip cookies. The best part of the ice cream is that there are actual CHUNKS of cookies in here as well! And the cookie pieces are not soggy like when you dip cookies into milk. They are crunchy which adds an extra texture to the ice cream. The swirl adds to the extreme cookie flavor.  


I really liked this flavor. I even told my friend about the flavor. He bought it and he now loves it as well.
Definitely go out and try this flavor if you haven't already done so.

My next flavor will be Cinnamon Buns. I should have a review next week.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment