Saturday, July 30, 2011

CHUNKY MONKEY!!!!

It's a B&J classic. And this was the first time I tried it. Chunky Monkey consists of Banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts (my mouth is watering already).

When I opened the pint, my naive self thought "Where is the yellow ice cream?" (since banana's are yellow on the outside). The ice cream was like an off-white color, which means that they didn't add any artificial stuff in it to make it look like yellow ice cream (since the actual banana is the off-white color). And you cannot go wrong with the fudge chunks as well (banana and chocolate is an awesome combo). The one thing I wasn't certain about was the walnuts. I do not like walnuts very much. But I feel like the overall flavor of the ice cream wouldn't be complete if there weren't any walnuts in it. The combination of the ice cream, fudge, and walnuts are PERFECT together. And all of the flavors were represented in every spoonful.

So I rate this flavor 10/10. What can I say, it is just an awesome flavor. Definitely one of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment