Monday, July 11, 2011

Next flavor...Imagine Whirled Peace!

Imagine Whirled Peace came into the ice cream world in 2008. This is the first time I tried the flavor. On the pint, it states  "caramel & sweet cream ice creams swirled with fudge peace signs & toffee cookie pieces". 

From B&J's website "When Ben & Jerry’s wanted to talk about peace, we couldn’t think of a better person to exemplify the message than John Lennon. Through his art and lyrics he imagined a world without war and asked us all to ‘Give Peace a Chance’. We hope this whirly mixture of toffee cookies and fudge peace signs enlightens your bellies and souls and makes you ask what you can do to promote peace in your lives".


From the first bite, I fell in love with this flavor. The fudge "peace sign" pieces remind me of "phish food" but the ice cream is totally different in flavor (duh). The toffee cookie pieces are not overpowering and i loved the combination of the two ice creams. What was great about it was that all of the flavors were balanced with one another. Every mouthful was so good and I couldn't stop eating it!!  

The one thing I would add to it is more fudge peace signs. Maybe other pints have more pieces but it just seemed like there was not a lot of the fudge circles in my pint.


I rate this pint 9.5/10 only because I was hoping for more fudge peace signs in the pint. Other than that, this flavor is definitely worth buying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment