Monday, January 30, 2012

Finally, Banana Split

Here it is Banana Split! 


It consists of Banana and Strawberry Ice Cream with Walnuts, Fudge Chunks and Fudge Swirl.


I choose this flavor because I haven't had a banana split in a long time. And buying all of the ingredients to make a banana split would have been pretty expensive (along with the amount of work it would take to actually make the banana split, since I was lazy). I thought that this would be a great (and lazy) alternative to actually making a banana split.


This flavor is pretty good. It doesn't say this in the description but I think that there are actual pieces of strawberries in it as well (you can clearly see the red pieces in the picture). I think this makes the strawberry ice cream more "powerful" than the banana ice cream. But I can still definitely taste the banana ice cream though. The nice thing about having the two flavors is that they complement each other really well. And it tastes awesome.

There is also an abundance of fudge chunks and swirl in the pint, which is great. One thing that I would want more of is the walnuts. I don't know if it was just my pint but there wasn't a lot of walnuts in it. But, I have a feeling that it was just my pint. But other than that, the flavor was pretty good.


I will probably get another flavor sometime next week. I am trying not to go to the supermarket as much as I used to in the fall since I have a lot of money on my meal plan at school. And we do not have Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream at my school =( But I will let you guys know when I get another flavor.

Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. I bought 3.
    That, Boston Cream Pie and Strawberry Cheesecake
    I agree, Banana Split is a perfect match of flavors.
    The Banana Split is my #1
    #2 is the Strawberry Cheesecake
    The Boston Cream Pie started good but got old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good flavor because of the perfect match of flavors within the pint. But, I would have to say that my all time favorite has to be Phish Food. I have loved that flavor since I was little. And there are many other flavors have come very close to being my favorite.

      Delete
  2. I love Ben & Jerry's Banana Split, it is the realest and the best tasting of them all. So why no one online are selling it. Will Banana Split coming back? I really do hope so. It made me shade a tear when I couldn't find any anywhere. UNHAPPY LAADY.

    ReplyDelete