Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl tonight!!!

I am so excited!!! My suite-mates and I are cooking SO MUCH food for this. And (of course) I have some Ben and Jerry's for desert if I don't stuff myself with all of the food.

Speaking of the game, our room is pretty split between the 2 teams. I am going to cheer for the Giants since I am from NY. Our school is in Connecticut so we have a mix of both Pat and G-Men fans. But I will be happy tonight whatever the outcome of the game is because the atmosphere in our suite and school is going to be
amazing.

Anyways, I went to the supermarket and Ben and Jerry's was on sale!!! So I got two new flavors, Dublin Mudslide and Rocky Road-ish. I am going to be trying one of the new flavors pretty soon and I will give a review by the end of the week!

I hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment