Thursday, February 23, 2012

AND THE NEW FLAVORS ARE...

GREEK FROYO!!!!


I am really excited for this. I LOVE Greek yogurt (I always have some after my 5K training). These flavors will definitely add more diversity to the already diverse list of flavors that are out on the market now.  


I am interested to see how the texture of the FroYo will be and how it will compare to the traditional Greek yogurt and regular FroYo. And who knows, I might have to substitute my traditional Greek yogurt for B&J Greek yogurt FroYo after my training!


The new flavors include:
Banana Peanut Butter, Blueberry Vanilla Graham, Raspberry Fudge Chunk, Strawberry Shortcake, & Vanilla


I am going to look for these flavors next time I go food shopping (which maybe this week or next week). 

No comments:

Post a Comment