Friday, May 4, 2012

Cheesecake Brownie Review!!

I decided to try the Cheesecake Brownie Flavor first.


This Ben and Jerry's flavor consists of Cheesecake Ice Cream with Cheesecake Brownie Chunks.


I opened up the pint and I could smell the cheesecake ice cream before you taste it. It is really strong (which I liked), very creamy and the ice cream is a plain cheese cake flavor. As you can see from the picture below, there were a lot of brownie chunks. The chunks came in all sizes but there was a lot of them. The good thing about the chunks was that they are very soft and are just like regular brownies that you bake. They melt in your mouth along with the ice cream.


This flavor is very simple because it just contains the ice cream and the brownies. I do like the simplicity of the flavor and I would like to see more complex cheesecake flavors in the future (I know that they have some other flavors but it would be cool to see what else Ben and Jerry's can come up with).

I will try Ben and Jerry's new flavor Chocolate Therapy next week. The school year is almost over and I am getting ready to graduate from college so this the Chocolate Therapy flavor may be the last flavor for a little while. Fortunately I do not have finals (just papers) so I should have a review buy early next week.

Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment