Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mud Pie and other stuff

So I didn't go Vermont; the trip was cancelled. But I did graduate last Sunday and I am officially done with my undergraduate career. So now I just have to focus on relaxing/working this summer, getting ready for graduate school, and eating more Ben and Jerry's Flavors!

Here is the next flavor, Mud Pie!



Mud Pie is Chocolate and Irish Coffee Liqueur Ice Creams with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl.





It is a cool flavor. The Irish coffee liqueur and chocolate ice creams are swirled together which is nice because you pretty much get an even amount of each ice cream. When I opened the pint, there was a big chunk of chocolate cookie. Underneath this chunk, the chocolate cookie was swirled with the 2 ice creams. In this flavor, the chocolate ice cream is more powerful than the Irish coffee liqueur ice cream. This may be caused by the chocolate cookie swirl as well (double the chocolate). And I actually like it this way. I can definitely taste the Irish coffee liqueur ice cream and I think it enhances the flavor of the ice cream but it is not the main flavor that I tasted.

That is it for now. I think the next flavor is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, which is a classic ice cream flavor. I am interested to see how this Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (CCCD for short haha) flavor is different than other CCCD ice creams that I tasted.

Thanks for reading and happy eating!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment