Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chocolate Therapy!

Just in time for finals, this weeks Ben and Jerry's flavor is Chocolate Therapy!


Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy is Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookies and Swirls of Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream.


There is soooooo much chocolate in this flavor. For me, tt is hard to pick out the chocolate ice cream from the chocolate pudding. All of the flavors blended in so well with one another. But you can definitely see the chocolate pudding with the chocolate ice cream (you can see the different shades of brown from the different chocolates in the picture below).


There is a little bit of a crunch due to the chocolate cookies in the ice cream. There are not a lot of chocolate cookie pieces within the pint. But I actually don't mind it because the chocolate flavor is so intense and a little bit of a different texture is a nice addition to the flavor.

This flavor is a chocolate lover's dream. It really is a therapy for anything. If you LOVE chocolate, this flavor is for you. This is probably the best chocolate ice cream that I have ever tasted.

I do not know what my next flavor is going to be. I am moving out of my dorm tomorrow (sad face) and I am going back home. It is 10 days until graduation and I am freaking out a little bit (just a little). Anyways, I will try and get a new flavor soon and I will let you guys know what flavor I get.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment