Saturday, September 29, 2012

No luck in finding Cannoli =(

I went to Walmart today to see if the new Ben and Jerry's flavor Cannoli was in stock. Unfortunately it wasn't in stock. I noticed that the Walmart near me doesn't have a lot of Ben and Jerry's flavors, which is odd because it is a HUGE Walmart. I think I may have to go to another supermarket to see if they have Cannoli next week.

Because the flavor was not in stock yet, I picked up Late Night Snack. Late Night Snack is Jimmy Fallon's flavor. It sounds interesting and I wanted to try this flavor for a long time.



I hope to have the new review sometime next week.

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I have checked every location that carries Ben and Jerrys in our area and we've still had no luck finding any

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to look for it in a few more places but I am having no luck as well!!

      Delete