Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back from Spring Break with a new flavor...and a favor

Just came back to Michigan a few days ago from Spring Break. It's always nice to be back on the East Coast, even if I spent most of my break working. Regardless of that, it still went by too fast. But it is now time to finish off the semester.

I went to Walmart and picked up Peanut Butter Cup. I noticed that I have tried every Ben and Jerry's flavor at my Walmart! This means that I have to go to my local Kroger instead for Ben and Jerry's. I hope Kroger has more (and different) flavors, including Ben and Jerry's new flavors, which is something that Walmart does not have in stock.

I will be on the look out for "Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz" and their new Greek FroYo flavors "Liz Lemon", "Pineapple Passionfruit", and "Vanilla Honey Caramel".

And here is the favor that I posted in the title:
Other than being a Ben and Jerry's fan, I am a graduate student studying Physical Therapy. There is a petition for adding physical therapists and occupational therapists to the federal loan forgiveness program. If you have time, please sign this petition! It takes a minute. Thanks in advance!!!!
Here is the link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/add-physical-therapists-and-occupational-therapists-federal-loan-forgiveness-program/rzJSKTGV




No comments:

Post a Comment