Friday, March 1, 2013

Midterms are over, and it is time for another review!

This week was probably one of the longest weeks that I have ever head. But my midterms are over and now I have time for a review!

The new flavor is Banana Peanut Butter Greek FroYo. I wanted to change it up a little bit from the ice cream.



Ben and Jerry's Banana Peanut Butter Greek FroYo is banana Greek yogurt with peanut buttery swirl.


I find this to be an interesting flavor. As like any type of Greek yogurt, it has a little bit more of a sour taste to it than regular yogurt. The sour-ness from the yogurt and the sweetness of the banana flavor are actually a pretty good match. After tasting this, I wonder why Greek yogurt makers don't make a banana flavor (at least I haven't seen a banana flavor Greek yogurt yet). The peanut butter adds a salty and nutty taste to the pint. The peanut butter swirl wasn't really a swirl in my pint (see picture below). The picture below doesn't show it very well but there is peanut butter in the pint.


I will let you guys know when I get another flavor. I am hoping to find Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz or see if I can get a hand on Candy Bar Pie.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You're letting your audience know about the general flavor and appearance of the ice cream, but you're not letting us know the most important part....IS IT GOOD?! : ) Perhaps ranking them on a scale of 1-10 could add to your reviews and let us know your overall impression of the ice creams you try.

    ReplyDelete