Sunday, March 24, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup and 100th Post!

It is fitting that this flavor is the new flavor that I tried this week. I have been on a peanut butter "kick" lately and this definitely helped my craving.

Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup is Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups.


This pint is definitely for the peanut butter fan. It is a relatively simple flavor and it doesn't have a lot of components to it. The peanut butter ice cream is very smooth and creamy just like other Ben and Jerry's ice creams. I thought that the peanut butter ice cream was not very overwhelming or strong. The strong peanut butter taste comes from the actual peanut butter cups in the pint. The chunks of the cups range from small to pretty large. And you cannot forget the chocolate that surrounds the peanut butter in the cup pieces (just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cup). It also looks like there are small pieces of chocolate in the pint as well (maybe from the outside of the peanut butter cup pieces).


As I said in the last post, I tried all of the flavors in my local Walmart. Because of this, I went to Kroger to get new flavors (they also had a sale on Ben and Jerry's!). Since they had a sale going on, I picked up 2 new pints. I was able to get Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz, and the Pineapple Passionfruit Greek FroYo. They had the other new flavors there also but I will only be in Michigan for a few more weeks because the semester ends soon. And I will probably get the new flavors while I am home when the semester ends.

For the next review, I will probably try the Pineapple Passionfruit Greek FroYo. The review should be out sometime next week since I have a BIG test later this week (wish me luck!).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment