Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pineapple Passionfruit

Hi everyone. I got sidetracked over the past few months. Graduate school is in full swing. It has literally taken over my life and will continue to take over my life for the next 2 years. I am currently in my summer semester (yes, we have classes in the summer) and I have not been keeping up with this blog (as you all can tell). I am hoping to continue writing reviews about Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and FroYo but the posts will probably be less frequent. With this being said, I say thank you to all of the readers for still reading this blog.

I bought Ben and Jerry's Pineapple Passionfruit Greek Yogurt a few months back. I am finally going to do a review of it.


Ben and Jerry's Pineapple Passionfruit Greek Yogurt consists of pineapple Greek frozen yogurt with chunks of pineapple & a passionfruit swirl. It has sourness taste to it, just like regular Greek froyo. The texture of the froyo kind of reminded me of a creamsicle (like those orange creamsicles that I used to have when I was little). I am a little disappointed though because I do not have pieces of pineapple in my pint. I do not see them or taste them in the pint. I hope that this is not true for other pints of this flavor. Nevertheless, the passionfruit swirl is visible, tasty, and very strong. This swirl gives the pint a tangy taste, which compliments the Greek yogurt's sourness.


This is a very fruity flavor. I feel like it has a refreshing taste for summer. I would rate it a 7.8/10 just because I am missing the pineapple pieces, which are a big component of this flavor. I would probably rate it a 9/10 if it had the pineapple pieces in it.

By the way, I brought back the ratings scale because I was asked in a previous post to start rating the flavors. I am not the best at giving ratings but I will do my best.

I have Coffee, Coffee, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz in my freezer, which will be my next flavor. I am hoping to write a review for this flavor in July.

Thanks again for being patient!
And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment