Sunday, July 14, 2013

Coffee, Coffee Buzz, Buzz, Buzz! Review

It is only fitting that I am reviewing this flavor right before finals week when I need all of the coffee I can get. So here is the review.

Ben and Jerry's Coffee, Coffee Buzz, Buzz, Buzz! is Coffee Ice Cream with Espresso Bean Fudge Chunks.




This flavor is awesome if you love coffee. Like all Ben and Jerry's flavors, the ice cream is very smooth and creamy. But to me, the highlight of the pint is the espresso fudge chunks. They are pretty big and there is a good amount of them in the pint. It is hard to scoop them out of the pint because of their size. I had to let the ice cream "defrost" a little bit in order to scoop them out and to not bend my spoon. But they are very chocolaty and they have the taste of espresso. I liked that the espresso flavor wasn't very overwhelming and it does not override the actual chocolate. The chunks are not soggy or melted and they have a nice crunch to them.


I give this flavor a 9.2/10. It is very simple yet flavorful.

I do not know what my next flavor will be. Finals week is coming which means that I will not have time to review. I am hoping to get a new flavor by the end of July/early August.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: