Monday, October 21, 2013

Liz Lemon Greek FroYo Review!

It has been a long time but here is the review!

Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of the FroYo flavor.

Liz Lemon is Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Blueberry Lavender Swirl.

When I first tasted this flavor, it reminded me of a creamy Italian Ice. It brought me back to the times where I ate Lemon Italian Ices during the hot summer nights. The lemon flavor is refreshing but it is not overpowering or sour. Regarding the Blueberry Lavender Swirl, I don't really taste the blueberry. I definitely taste the lavender. The swirl does not change the texture of the FroYo and it is swirled throughout the pint (see the picture). I also noticed that the actual Greek FroYo is not as sour as other Ben and Jerry's Greek FroYo flavors that I have tried. Overall, the lemon FroYo with this swirl is an interesting combination. 

I give this flavor a 8.5/10. I really like how it reminds me of a Italian Ice. But I do wish that there was a little more "pop" to the flavor. 

The next flavor will be Pina Colada!

Until next time, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment